Friday, January 18, 2008

New Design : Ganesh01 - Sunshine


A new opensource design by me is up for download. I used to use it for one of my blogs but I stopped using the blog so I have put it up for download.

It is a very special design because it marks the beginning of the "Ganesh##" design series, inspired by how Andreas had created the "Andreas##" series.

The design is public domain. If you use the design then please keep the "Designed by Ganesh Iyer" and the link to this site intact.

You can download it from : OpenDesigns

1 comment:

Mark said...

Your blog is a very good source for web design and development miami. if you are looking for any web desing and development company in miami then your serach end here. we offering web design and development, flash website design, internet marketing and much more services at affordable charges.