Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Design : Pulse Exhiliarated

Pulse Exhiliarated is a design that I had created for a design competition hosted by a site called whatpulse about 5 months ago in June. I wanted to upload it but due to my studies and stuff I never got the time. Nevertheless its now up for you all to download. It follows the web standards. Now go ahead and download it and put it on your website :)

Some of its cool features are

  • Valid HTML 4.01 and CSS.
  • Tabbed navigation
  • Great support for tabular data
  • Beautiful Forms
  • Support for blog-like interfaces
  • And many more...
You can download it from : OpenWebDesign

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!
I'm Miguel Angel and I'm from Barcelona, Spain.

I write this comment because I download this CSS design.

In this days, I use you're CSS design for a project of my school.

When I will finish my project, I'll send you the web with you're CSS design for you.

Can you give me you're mail? Thank you very much.

Bye!

Unknown said...

This is the right blog for anybody who desires to find out about this topic. You realize a lot it’s virtually exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would want…Ha-ha). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a topic that’s been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice!
web desgin and development